Painless Trigger Point® Therapy
to Main Menu
If you can feel your muscles without touching them (a precursor to tightness), they are not close to their ideal state.Muscle tightness is caused by some degree of trauma often caused by over use of the muscle. If the muscle resting tone is note restored, the tightness will persist, and with continued use especially in sport, the tightness will accumulate and intensify.
Results of Tightness
* shortens the muscle restricting full range of motion.
* applies pressure on nerves to cause discomfort and pain in other areas.
* compress blood vessels, slowing the delivery of Oxygen and food to the muscles.
* compress Lymph vessels, trapping (toxic) tissue fluid, causing thickening of the tissue.
* Can cause pain quicker during workouts.
* Can cause fatigue within a shorter period.
Just by restoring the relaxed resting tone of each muscle All the above problems can be eliminated.
* No tightness - No Pain
* Muscle length and texture is restored
* Better circulation - Better energy - Less fatigue
* Better Tissue Fluid Drainage - Healthier Soft Tissue
* More Strength and Power out of the same muscle for Longer.
* And the ultimate Goal....you Improve Sports Performance!!!!
Raj's secret is a painless technique based on Trigger Point therapy. With each treatment each muscle is taken closer to its ideal efficient state. The Result is Performance enhancement. Try it. You'll be AMAZED!
Get Answers to Your Questions
Detailed response within 2 days.
Phone: 310-930-5884 Submit a Question Seeking Therapy
Copyright © 2004-2011 Painless Trigger Point All rights reserved.
© 2004-2011 NydooTechnique
© 2003-2011 MassagebyRaj
Greater Los Angeles, Marina del Rey, Santa Monica, Playa Vista, Mar Vista, Venice, Palms, Culver City, Westchester, Fox Hills, Inglewood, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, LAX, West Los Angeles, Malibu, Pacific Palisade, Brentwood, Westwood, Beverley Hills, Westwood, Hollywood, Century Park, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys, Reseda, Burbank, Southern California
The content of this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for a consultation with and treatment from your health care professional.
Please consult your doctor or health care professional before following any tips or suggestions offered here.
Owners of this website assume no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage incurring as a result of
any use or reliance upon the information and material contained within this website.